The MCE series is proposed in industrial refrigeration, where a refrigerant fluid is to be condensed.
MCE is suitable for cooling systems related to industrial logistics, or for the storage of foodstuffs in cold stores.
The refrigerant gas to be condensed is introduced into the upper collector of a smooth tube coil which, constantly wet by water and hit in countercurrent by an adequate flow of air, allows progressive condensation.
- Axial motorized fan system in direct coupling, low installed power, low noise levels.
- Motors with IP56 protection.
- Body made of 22 mm thick fiberglass sandwich panels.
- Support structure in hot-dip galvanized steel after processing (galvanizing according to UNI EN ISO 1461-99, thickness not less than 80 microns).
- PVC distribution system with non-clogging PP wide passages nozzles.
- Certified droplet separators in PP (0.01% drag).
- Exchange coils with smooth hot-dip galvanized tubes after processing, in compliance with the PED 2014/68 / EU directive.
- Tank with inclined bottom entirely in fiberglass.
- Each machine can be equipped with accesses for inspections and maintenance to the internal parts.
- Capacity: from 80 kW to 1.7 MW.
FREE BIM OBJECTS AND CAD DOWNLOAD FROM SKEINFORCE AVAILABLE IN REVIT, CAD, ARCHICAD AND MORE THEN 20 DIFFERENT EXTENSIONS.